Enabling 3G on the Samsung Galaxy Note is an easy task for people who have used any Android device before but those who just upgraded from iPhone, Blackberry or dumbphone this could be difficult task because you don’t know what you are looking for.
This tutorial will work for Galaxy Note and any Samsung Android powered smartphone that runs Android 2.3 or later version. It is also very similar process to other Android powered smartphones.
How to turn on 3G mobile data connection on the Galaxy Note
- Tap “Menu” button on lower left corner as you can see on picture bellow
- List of options will show up and chose “Settings” from the list.
- Glaxay Note’s settings menu will show up and choose “Wireless and Network” from the list as you can see in screenshot bellow
- Now you will see “Wireless and Network” options, scroll down till you see “Mobile Networks” and tap on it. See screenshot bellow for example
- Make sure you enable “Use packet data” by tapping checkbox. It should appear green as you can see below.
- Now you can go out from setting and enjoy your 3G data connection. Make sure you have an appropriate data plan with your mobile network to ensure you don’t run into massive monthly bill.
After 3G connection will be enabled on your Galaxy Note you will notice new icon next to the battery level indicator on upper right corner.
This is one of the Galaxy Note tutorials I have wrote so far. If you need some other tutorials for the Samsung Galaxy Note or any other Android device please let me know and I will try to do my best to create one.
For Galaxy Note related tutorials please follow this tag.
Screenshot for this tutorial were taken with method described on this tutorial.