If you tried to jailbreak your iPhone or update iOS and stuck on Apple logo during the boot you must read this brief tutorial on how to fix this problem.
Since I am doing a lot of testing with my iPhone it occasionally stuck on the Apple logo during reboot. This could happen through the iOS upgrade process, but most commonly it happens during jailbreaking. I have seen this problem on all generation iPhones so it has something to do with iOS or iPhone in general.
Turning the pone off and one in most cases doesn’t help, as your phone will still stuck at the white Apple logo and iPhone never finishes booting. I am not a programmer but I guess it is iOS related issues because restoring your iPhone helps to solve this problem.
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo During Boot?
- Connect your iPhone via USB to the computer (Mac or PC)
- Launch iTunes if it is not already open
- Now put the iPhone into DFU mode. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds, while you keep holding the Power button press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds, now release the Power button and continue to hold the Home button for another 10-15 seconds until you see notification on iTunes.
- iTunes will show notification saying that you iPhone has been detected in recovery mode, just click “OK”
- Now select your iPhone under “Devices” section on the right side in iTunes and then click the “Restore” button
The whole process should take around 10 minutes depending on your iPhone model and computer.
This process will restore your iPhone to factory state so if you had your iPhone jailbroken you will have to repeat the jailbreak because it will be lost during the restore.
If this didn’t help to fix an iPhone stuck on Apple logo during boot then try to repeat these steps for few mot times. If you still don’t get any luck it means that your iPhone is broken and you must visit Apple Store or any other certified Apple retailer to fix this problem. There is nothing more you can do about this problem unless you are an engineer.